Engineers/Scientists/Mathematics/Statistics (Open Continuously)Full TimeNM-WHITE SANDSWSMR
Math and Statistics
In order to qualify, you must meet the requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application. Additional information about transcripts is in this document.
Minimum Requirements for 0800 Series can be found here.
Minimum Requirements for 1300 Series can be found here.
Minimum Requirements for 1500 Series can be found here.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- One year trial/probationary period may be required.
- Direct Deposit of Pay is required.
- Multiple Positions may be filled from this announcement.
- Information may be requested regarding the vaccination status of selectees for the purposes of implementing workplace safety protocols. For more information, visit https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/vaccinations/.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED. You will be evaluated based on your level of competency in the following areas:
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Human Resources Office will review your resume to ensure you meet the hiring eligibility and qualification requirements listed in this flyer. You will be rated based on the information provided in your resume, along with your supporting documentation.
If, after reviewing your résumé and/or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and/or experience, you may lose consideration for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully when applying, errors or omissions may affect your eligibility.
Veterans and Military Spouses will be considered along with all other candidates.
If selected, you may be required to provide additional supporting documentation.
Conditions of Employment
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Position may be subject to random drug testing.
- A security clearance may be required.
- Total salary varies depending on location of position.
Majority of Travel will be up to 20%/Some positions travel up to 40% (Dependent on Position/Location/Organization)